Tag everyone who feels like doing the same.
Five things that have made me happy recently:
1. drbillbongo - I got your postcard! *bounces* Thank you! I enjoyed the view of Augsburg's Christmas market (shiny), and if I choose to believe that there were lots of pretty pirates and commodores (and rum) inside the buildings, well, it can't exactly be disproved, can it now? *grins*
2. Tennis. Is fun. And I'm almost to the point where I can hit the ball back in strategically evil ways some of the time, and not just hope it ends up somewhere in the opposite court.
3. Fandom in general. Brilliant, brilliant place/culture/epidemic, with far more extremely good fics than I can ever (logically) hope to read.
4. Fandom in particular.
5. The plant on my bedside table with the bright, bright yellow flower that reminds me a little bit of a miniature sunflower, but isn't - the name of which I've completely forgotten. Rubiniya, or Rubidium or something. But it's a bright splash of colour, and I've been enjoying it. I should plant it sometime, before it dies.
Everyone who feels like doing this meme - consider yourselves tagged :-D
To which my first reaction was to say
That's me! In a nutshell even, as it were.
'Cause I am, and I do. And I like it.
Gacked from drbillbongo.
I've always wondered what would happen if people were to completely dispose of LJ etiquette, those standard rules that we all know about commenting on LJ. "Comment with something related to the post. Don't spam with pointless shit. Don't reply to people you don't know or who weren't talking to you (unless you can be useful or have driveby icon love)"; things like that. Well, let's find out.
Here are the un-rules for commenting to this entry:
1. Comment with something unrelated to this entry. Or related. Tell everyone what you had for dinner last night. Squee about your OTP. Rage about rising dildo prices. Be random.
2. Comment to other people, especially complete strangers. Make friends. Pointless chat is welcome, as are serious conversations about life, the universe and everything.
3. Be as nuts as possible.
1. Captain Jack Sparrow
2. Commodore James Norrington
3. Frederick Abberline
4. Agent Sheldon Jeffrey Sands
5. Ichibod Crane
6. Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow
7. Bruce Wayne/Batman
8. El Mariachi
9. Inigo Montoya
( the questions )
List 10 of your current favourite
1. Sparrington (possibly the only true OTP I've ever had)
2. Norrington/Gillette/Groves (with variations)
3. Harry Potter/Voldemort
7. Byakuya/Renji (Bleach)
8. Crowley/Aziraphale (Good Omens)
9. Iruka/Kakashi (Naruto)
And because it's fun:
12: Cyclops/Voldie (Things in common? You bet.)
15: Any combination of: Sparrow/Sands/Mort/Mort/Ichabod/
16: James Norrington/Commodore Norrington
17: Sesshoumaru/Byakuya, Inuyasha/Renji
19: Batman/Bruce Wayne.
20: Bruce/Batman/Lex/Clark. (And getting that foursome to work could be well worth the effort.)
I'll write a drabble or ficlet for the first five people to comment with a pairing or character and an image to be used as a prompt - you can either link to the image or use the image tag (< img src="url.of.the.image.goes.here" >) to post the image directly into your comment. The image can be anything, except it cannot have an obvious relationship to the source text (in other words, no stills or pictures of the characters or actors).
1. Preferred fandom PotC, crossovers welcome.
2. Don't count on the result to be in any way sane, though it is possible.
3. Deadlines and me... do not mix. Poke me if I take too long.
4. Please propogate the pretty meme.